New Model D Video
The Walker Model D brings diesel power to the fully featured Walker commercial mower making it a favorite among municipal, institutional, and governmental users—anyone wanting top-of-the-line performance and efficiency. Wouldn’t it be great to have a diesel powered, industrial mower that could handle virtually any job you could imagine? Winter snow removal, spring maintenance, summer mowing, and fall cleanups are no problem for the Walker Model D.
See The Walker
We all know the planning and preparation of Winter turn into high production mowing in Spring and Summer. It is tradeshow season and this is the perfect time to get some hands-on time with a Walker and get all your questions answered face-to-face with a Walker Distributor or Dealer.
You can check out of full list of what's coming up online, but here is a summary.
We have completed construction on the mezzanine in our Service Parts Department. A couple of interesting facts about the mezzanine and other updates to the Service Parts area:
- The new mezzanine has shelf space for 1000 new bins/part locations
- Slower moving parts are being moved to the mezzanine
- Faster moving parts have been moved closer to the picking stations
- UPS and Fedex picking stations have been moved closer to the A bins (faster moving parts)
- Stocking order picking stations have been moved closer to the main aisle and larger parts
- Created space for an additional picking station
- Created space for the next phase of expansion
This work is part of our ongoing plan to improve our inventory levels and order response time. Jeff Hoffman (Service Parts Manager) and his team are doing a really nice job and we are excited about the progress we are making in the Service Parts department.