In July, the Walker Family Reunion was held at the factory in Fort Collins, Colorado, to celebrate the production of the 150,000th Walker Mower and 40 years since the creation of the first Walker Mower. Over 2,500 guests from the United States and nine other countries were on hand for the celebration. The three days were filled with entertainment, fun and fellowship.
The 150,000th Commemorative Mower design based on the T25i was also unveiled. This one-of-a-kind T27i Walker features a blackout package that includes a gray body, carrier frame and deck, along with a black anodized aluminum muffler guard, black wheels and other accents.
The Walker World Championship Obstacle Course was a highlight, with over 240 operators competing.
The top three winners each took home a new Walker Mower and are as follows:
- FIRST PLACE: Glenn Miller of Montrose, Colorado
- SECOND PLACE: Daniel Brenneman of Virginia Beach, Virginia
- THIRD PLACE: Leon Miller of Olathe, Colorado
- BEST GOLF CAR (also Best of Show): Mark Eaton of Wichita, Kansas
- BEST POWER TRUCK: Mike Weber of Dodge City, Kansas
- BEST VINTAGE MOWER: Bruce Tallman of Windsor, Colorado